With us you will…
- Manage project-related activities, both with our clients and internally, to successful completion, including ensuring the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Manage relations with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players (private banking, asset management/servicing, insurance, retail banking, e-money/payment institutions), but also telecom operators and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies…)
- Contribute to the KYC products definition and architecture (KYC/Digital Onboarding, corporate payments/PSD2, API/digital platform, e-Signature, UI/workflows …), taking into account UX, tech and regulatory/compliance challenges and opportunities, closely follow and monitor the product implementation, participate in running day-to-day operations
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Train users and provide assistance with technical issues
- Communicate with all levels of the organisation, internal, cross-functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status, acting as a single source of project information
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years relevant experience, typically in the financial industry
- Being familiar with KYC processes/AML regulation, bank payments/PSD2, e-Signature products and/or other digital tools, automation processes, interfaces and APIs/microservices
- Web UX/UI optimisation and screen mock-up skills, workflow modelling (but no true graphic design skills required)
- Technical understanding of modern IT architectures, applications, APIs (but no programming skills required)
- A genuine interest in process optimisation using digital channels
- Good knowledge of English and French (you need to be able to conduct client and internal meetings in both languages)
- Solid writing skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in Leudelange close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.