The POSITION | About YOU: You want to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of a company and facilitate financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and managing financial transactions. You ensure financial records are accurate throughout the year, and you are interested to work in a multicultural team. You have exceptional integrity and strong communication skills to present detailed information in a manner that is easy to understand.
With us you will…
- Participate in day-to-day bookkeeping
- Prepare general ledger operations and journal entries
- Booking of bank statements
- Handle monthly closings (e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses)
- Participate in the company’s accounts receivable process (recording the customer payments, preparing payments)
- Deliver monthly and quarterly financial reporting and dashboard
- Draft finance report for Board documentation
- Assist with the preparation of the internal and external audit process
- Cash management
- Support the customers’ and suppliers’ management
What we expect from you…
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting
- Working knowledge of Sage BOB 50
- Knowledge in VAT declarations
- Fluent in French with a professional working proficiency in English
- Autonomous and problem-solving skills
- Proactive behavior, details oriented/rigorous with strong sense of responsibility/ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team spirit which allow you to develop very good relationships with your colleagues
- Service oriented and organized
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word and Excel documents formatting, Powerpoint presentations
- Being a European Union citizen or having a valid work permit for Luxembourg
In return you will get…
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.