With us you will…
- Lead the implementation of our FinTech Marketplace: coordinate both
- the building stage of this platform and its environment: product strategy, business models, portal, components, partner sourcing) and
- its operations and further development once it is live (partner relations, product/release strategy, business development, sales & marketing)
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, FinTechs, telcos and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies …
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders, as well as the company’s founders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Take part in implementing and managing financial services rules and regulations compliance and optimising procedures
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years relevant experience in product development or management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in (new generation) financial services or similar
- A fair knowledge of
- Digital B2B product architecture/platform business/ecosystem design (API portal and monetisation) and underlying models
- Regulated companies’ (financial industry) compliance and procurement standards and restrictions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Innovation or similar
- A very good understanding and a deep passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
In return you will get…
- A full-time job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.