The POSITION | About YOU:We are looking for a Head of Delivery & Customer Success who will manage our customer success and delivery teams for our bank compliance, KYC, payments, telecom and other digitisation/API products and projects. You will be responsible for setting strategic directions for both customer success delivery management, defining and implementing standards and processes and managing the project/product delivery team and the customer success team. You will liaise with other teams and managers in the company such as the operations department, the business development and product teams, as well as the development department. to define viable approaches/methodologies in line with relevant industry standards and best practices. You will represent the delivery and customer success teams towards the company partners. We expect you to bring energy and passion to the role that inspires those in the department and within the wider company. A genuine interest and relevant product/project experience in digital KYC, bank and telecom payment processes and/or API/FinTech products/platforms for regulated entities would be an advantage.
The COMPANY | About US: Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions, handling 25 million transactions a year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 38, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
More about what it means to work at Finologee: http://jobs.finologee.com
With us you will…
Be managing the teams in charge of:
Successfully delivering our products to our customers and assist them with the integration and setup projects:
- Lead the company’s delivery management team (delivery of the company’s KYC, payments, bank compliance, telecom and other products) into managing the product customisation, implementation and delivery process, working in close collaboration with the company’s business development, product management, development, operations and customer success teams. Support the team when analysing and determining the clients’ requirements, workflows and processes and being able to describe and define the most suitable implementation processes based on the company’s product specificities and implementation methodologies and processes.
- Be accountable for the quality of the project deliverables and communications across the process, take care of client interactions and management, and compile relevant reports based on our project management framework and methodologies, for both clients’ and internal teams and management, as well as of drafting technical and user specifications and product documentation.
Supporting our customers at every step of their journey:
- Assist with onboarding and management of new and strategic accounts, engage with a wide variety of stakeholders, from technical professionals to executives, to ensure a full and complete understanding of their experience with Finologee, their service expectations and potential areas for future engagement, work with internal technical and support teams to ensure customers receive best-in-class technical, process and product-specific guidance, serve as day-to-day customer liaison and point of contact to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests, proactively identify issues/risks, escalate and follow-up internally for prompt resolution.
Providing Technical and Product Support:
- Excel in understanding Finologee’s products inside and out, provide technical support to customers or training on Finologee’s products, help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize Finologee’s products based on our customer’s business needs or plans, focus on educating our customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our products, prepare content that educates users on Finologee’s products, best practices, and use cases.
Managing internal and external reporting:
- Gather, arrange, and inspect data using various procedures and tools to design reports for customers and internal stakeholders. Manage a presentation of customer service metrics and KPIs that will be useful to the customers to evaluate the performance of the service provided. Help drive business decisions by analysing metrics and designing reports. Communicate these results to internal stakeholders and provide suggestions based on their findings.
And more specifically in managing the Delivery Team and the Customer Success Team:
- Guiding, coaching and mentoring the team members, defining the overall team organisation, train team members in their roles, participating to the recruitment efforts, creating and following-up with career development plans, helping everybody to bring the best out of themselves.
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in delivery management and/or customer success management – in a senior position, preferably in digital finance, or alternatively in other digital B2B product/SaaS contexts
- Proven leadership and team management skills as a team/department lead or co-lead/deputy
- A good understanding of modern business applications/interface design and architecture as well as of the benefits and challenges of a SaaS infrastructure and FinTech/RegTech platform value proposition
- Knowledge of KYC/AML processes, regulation and related digitisation challenges, bank/business/telecom payments infrastructures and products, and/or IT outsourcing challenges and regulation applying to the Luxembourg financial sector would be considered an asset,
- Languages: good command of English and French, solid writing skills
- Education: a university degree in business, engineering/IT or other
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
- Being a European Union citizen or having a valid work permit for Luxembourg
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building, deployment and operations for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.