With us you will…
- Contribute to the architecture of the applications – choose the best setup and the best tools to solve the task at hand. Ensure applications are designed to be secure, resilient, well performing, and scalable from ground up.
- Use Wildfly as an microservice application platform, Keycloak as an authentication server, Camunda as a business process manager.
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with Product Managers, Designers and Frontend Developers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Run tests, push code, get it approved by your peers and deployed in production the same day – all our applications run in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and are deployed as Docker containers using continuous delivery pipelines in a Kubernetes cluster.
- In a DevOps team, everybody is in charge of making sure the applications run smoothly, scale properly and don’t waste resources.
What we expect from you…
- Strong knowledge and solid background in Java Enterprise technologies.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a small and dynamic team, delivering new things on a daily basis.
- Fluent English and/or French.
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.