With us you will…
- Contribute actively to the creation/organisation of legal databases and registers;
- Perform legal research and write memoranda;
- Assist with preparing Finologee’s internal legal news updates;
- Assist in drafting and/or reviewing legal documentation;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to creating legal content for Finologee’s website;
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions and tools for improving the organisation of the Legal Team and its interaction with other Finologee departments.
What we expect from you…
- Fluent English and ideally, good knowledge of French
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- A previous legal internship would be a plus
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Meticulous, organized and reliable
- An interest in the FinTech sector, for digital innovation or new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- You should have or be in the process of acquiring a university degree
In return you will get…
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.