With us you will…
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts to make sure the entire team perfectly understands all the details of the product requirements.
- Come up with test cases and test scenarios, covering all possible corner cases.
- Develop test plans and create automatically executable test scripts using Robot Framework, Selenium, SoapUI, REST-assured and more…
- Create tests before development starts so compliance with the specs can be checked during the development process.
- Make sure test coverage remains high and developers actively contribute to the test efforts.
- Report defects and follow-up with the development team in a timely fashion.
- Integrate automated tests into the continuous delivery cycle using Jenkins, AWS or Azure pipelines…
What we expect from you…
- A sharp mind and good understanding of user interaction with digital interfaces.
- Strong sense for producing high quality, and being rigorous and meticulous in execution
- Minimum of knowledge about programming and/or scripting languages to build automated test scenarios.
- Knowledge of software life-cycles including building and deploy mechanisms.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company.
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.