With us you will…
- Oversee and handle the company’s recruitment efforts and processes: you will be the go-to person for recruitment, both at strategy and execution levels. This means that you’ll help defining the positions and profiles with the partners and the management, handle, refine and optimise job ads and channels used, analyse statistics, identify potential candidates using various channels and platforms in a headhunting mode, do screenings and interviews with candidates, define assessment criteria and give recommendations to managers, schedule, prepare and attend interviews with candidates, maintain the company’s recruitment website, its social media channels and posts, establish and maintain candidate databases and advise the company’s management on recruitment tactics and best practices.
- Take over both talent pool and community management: help establishing a community of potential candidates and in more general terms people interested in the company and its business, contribute to the strategy and the ingredients definition, define and use the channels, the content, the events, the means, the timing and the roadmap defined with the company’s management,
- Contribute to the existing staff’s empowerment and well-being, e.g. by implementing programmes and events facilitating knowledge and expertise sharing, deploying improvement and team-building actions, review and handle creative employee benefit programmes, put in place a work environment where people feel at ease, like to spend time and would recommend to their peers … in a nutshell: be a contributor to the workplace and company dynamics at multiple levels and make sure they are in line with the company’s and partners’ strategy and ambitions.
What we expect from you…
- You should have a university degree (min BAC+3) – a background/degree in line with the company’s activities/needs (IT, legal, marketing …) would be a plus
- At least 3 years relevant experience, typically in a FinTech/IT/digital company, a recruitment specialist company, a consultancy or with a service provider to the financial industry, handling specialist recruitment missions (for IT profiles, legal/compliance, product/project managers … in a tech/finance context)
- Ideally an experience in talent community building, employer branding and staff empowerment strategies and best practices, a marketing/communications background can help here
- A good understanding and a genuine curiosity for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems
- To be business-fluent in both English and French
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product deployment for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimization and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ license granted by the Ministry of Finance.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.