With us you will…
- Take a leading role in the company’s KYC, professional and mobile payments, bank compliance and other digital product definitions and lifecycle management: analyse, define and apply suitable features and strategies starting with the product architecture, run market analyses and benchmarks, deep-dive into existing processes and practices and propose suitable digital implementations meeting both users’/clients’ needs, take part in ideation and implementation stages supervision with business analysts and UI/UX designers as well as product sponsors, iterate proposals, challenge and validate with internal stakeholders and client representatives, development and testing teams, contribute to the business cases and strategies, help with the roll-out of marketing & sales assisting the business development team, and finally facilitate the running of day-to-day operations with regards to the company’s products
- Contribute to the company’s partner network and product/features sourcing, assessing suppliers and partners at business, technical and compliance levels, handling relations both at the onboarding stage and over time, take part in negotiations and service level specifications, monitor relations, product and service quality over time, contribute to audit processes and handle documentation
- Handle project-related activities: both with our clients and internally, to successful completion, including ensuring the delivery of projects on time and on budget
What we expect from you…
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in B2B software product definition, ideally in digital finance, or alternatively in other digital B2B product/SaaS contexts
- The ability to soundly analyse and draw the right conclusions with regards to digital improvement potential and related business opportunities when aiming at enhancing the daily work reality and processes of financial industry professionals and their clients/suppliers would be considered strong assets
- A good understanding of modern business applications/interface design and architecture as well as about the benefits and challenges of a financial industry regulation-compliant SaaS infrastructure: we use Figma for UI design and management, Angular for front-end development, and we rely on a private cloud Kubernetes cluster infrastructure
- A solid knowledge of KYC/AML processes, regulation and related digitisation challenges, bank/business/telecom payments infrastructures and products, and/or IT outsourcing challenges and regulation applying to the Luxembourg financial sector
- An experience with FinTech/RegTech partners/suppliers relations management
- Languages: good command of English – French would be an advantage – and solid writing skills
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering/IT or other
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimization and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ license granted by the Ministry of Finance.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.