With us you will…
- First of all, take over the central HR management role at the company, both for administrative responsibilities such as payroll, subsidies/reporting, dealing with administrations, also covering the compliance dimension (the company is financial industry-regulated), training programmes and reporting, process documentation (e.g. onboarding and off-boarding, HR manual …) Collaborate with the Community management team on, monitor performance review processes with Line managers, and for hands-on advice, guidance and daily assistance to employees and management on administrative/HR-related topics
- Secondly, be in charge of office management with the help of the company’s administrative team, for office supplies and infrastructure management, desk and office allocation, for internal communications and in-house events and gatherings
- Thirdly, manage and enhance of the company’s well-being value proposition for its teams: benefits in kind programme enhancement and daily management, training proposition, team building and staff events series, with retention and employer branding priorities in mind
- Occasionally assist with recruitment and talent pool management tasks and missions
What we expect from you…
- Be creative and curious, question the existing and focus on quality and excellence – define, develop and deploy enhanced processes and improve the company’s value proposition to its staff, challenge and improve the existing setup – work closely with the company’s management/founders to build and run a genuinely unique high-quality work environment
- Previous experience in a similar position (at least 3 years) – at least 5 years total professional experience
- HR process and procedure expertise (payroll, administrative procedures, training procedures, reporting …) is a must
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in key steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to deliver, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and entrepreneur-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimization and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ license granted by the Ministry of Finance.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.