With us you will…
- Lead user experience and user interface design, managing the complete UX/UI value chain from gathering user requirements up to wireframing and building prototypes, for all our KYC, mobile payments, professional payments and other FinTech products, platforms and applications, working closely with product management, development teams and testing teams
- Analyse and challenge the user experience, user journeys as well as product and customer requirements that our product management team comes up with
- Translate the product vision into mock-ups and prototypes and maintain those mock-ups and product interface templates over time
What we expect from you…
- Previous experience in UI/UX design position (at least 2 years)
- Strong knowledge in UI/UX digital B2B product/interface design, concepts, methodology, good understanding of web-based business tools and interfaces (KYC, payments …), requirements and the logic behind them, as well as requirements and boundaries of front-end development (Angular)
- UI kit creation and maintenance expertise, as well as the ability to build and maintain Finologee’s own design system
- Experience with tools such as Figma and potentially Adobe xD and/or Sketch, as well as other relevant tools
- Having worked on relevant projects for/in the financial industry (AML/KYC, payments, FinTech interfaces, products, workflows …) is a plus
- Experience with App UI design would also be a bonus (Finologee also develops Digicash mobile payment Apps)
- Good communication skills and understanding of product, dev and testing teams’ priorities and requirements, smooth interaction and good team player abilities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
- Min. BAC+3 degree in graphic or UI design/UX or equivalent
- At ease in English, French would be a bonus
In return you will get…
- A position where you will play an active role in key steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to deliver, where you can truly make a difference
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and entrepreneur-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimization and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ license granted by the Ministry of Finance.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.