With us you will:
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts to make sure the entire team perfectly understands all the details of the product requirements.
- Collaborate with your team mates to come up with meaningful automated tests.
- Work with automation frameworks & tools such as REST-assured , Selenium, Postman and more…
- Create tests before development starts so compliance with the specs can be checked during the development process.
- Make sure test coverage remains high and developers actively contribute to the test efforts.
- Report defects and follow-up with the development team in a timely fashion.
- Integrate automated tests into the continuous delivery cycle using Jenkins, AWS or Azure pipelines…
What we expect from you:
- Experience in manual testing and exploratory testing
- Ideally experience with Rapid Software and/or Black Box Software Testing or Session Based Test Management
- A basic knowledge about programming and/or scripting languages
- First experience with automation frameworks & concepts to build automated tests and according frameworks
- A sharp mind and good understanding of user interaction with digital interfaces.
- Strong sense for producing high quality, and being rigorous and meticulous in execution
- Knowledge of software life-cycles including building and deploy mechanisms.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company.
- To be fluent in English, French is a little cherry on top ;-).
In return you will get:
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps from the concept to manual & automation tests delivery, where you can truly make a difference
- Training and mentorship, if applicable and advance in your career with us
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- Flexible working hours and partial work from home opportunity
- The enriching experience to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car
Finologee is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions and handles more than 25 million transactions, messages and end-customer interactions per year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 35, the company is ISO 27001:2013 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.