Join Finologee and help us move Fintech forward
Get ready to fast forward your career and grow together with us.
See where you fit in…
Great talent drives innovation, just imagine what we can build together.
Get to know Finologee
We are on a mission to define the building blocks for digital finance with the aim to simplify connectivity between the traditional financial services industry and the new-age FinTechs.
How we work
Fintech Excellence is what drives us, everyday
Why join us
Take a look at our open positions and apply directly online for the corresponding position or proactively send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
1. Initial HR-screening: We receive and review your application.
2. Mindset and culture fit? – A first interview takes place with our talent manager
3. Skills fit? – Another interview is held with the hiring manager. You may be asked to provide a work sample at this time.
4. Future-proof? Depending on your role, you may be invited to further meetings with the partners.
5. If you’re the right fit for the position, you will receive an offer.
Your recruiter will let you know what to expect and how to prepare for your interview. It is important to know that during this process we want to have a real two-way conversation. We want to learn more about you and are happy to answer any questions you have about Finologee.
Your recruiter will provide you support throughout the entire application process. Do not hesitate to contact them in case of questions.
Yes, we regularly offer internships – with varying durations and in different departments. Should we not have any internships advertised at the moment, you are welcome to send us a speculative application.
Read the experiences of our former interns here.
Our job descriptions highlight the relevant experience we are looking for. We encourage you to present yourself, your achievements and experience in relation to the job you are applying for.